Heute erscheint der angekündigte neue DLC zu Total War: Shogun 2 "Saints and Heroes Eliteeinheitenpack". Anbei veröffentlicht Creative Assembly einen Patch, der einige Dinge in Shogun 2 verbessert und das ein oder andere Problem behebt.
Auf Weiterlesen zur ganzen News, zum Trailer und dem Inhalt des Patches!
Zum Patch schrieb Craig Laycock im TotalWarCenter, dass er für Modder die ein oder andere Leckerei bereithält. So gaben sie dem Patch den ein oder anderen Code für die KI mit ein.
• Fixed cavalry exploit where players could engage infantry with minimal losses and cause unit to rout.
• Fixed issue where blood would not appear on face and left arm of units in Blood Pack DLC.
• Various audio fixes.
• Correct banner is now shown by Tosa standard bearers.
• Fixed morale bug that could cause the player's army to rout if a reinforcing army had enough Gatling guns.
• Fixes for additional multiplayer campaign desync occurrences where identified.
• Fixed graphical clipping issue with Shinsengumi’s cape.
• Revolver Cavalry is now capped at 4 per army in multiplayer.
• Hosts should now correctly leave a multiplayer campaign when client quits after a battle.
• Fix for certain Daimyos portraits being stretched.
• Saga's clan attributes should now be working correctly.
• Pro-imperial clans should now be able to recruit Shogitai after changing allegiance.
• Clan Development "Modern Rifles" and the trait gained from "French Military Mission" no longer affect artillery units.
• Daimyo retainer's "British Naval Engineer", "British Railway Engineer", "Francois Leonce Verny" and "Inudstrialist" should now be working correctly.
• Daimyo retainer's "Logistics" and "Scourge" should now correctly stack to provide a 15% replenishment rate.
• Daimyo retainer "Over-ambitious mistress" should now have an effect on Daimyo honour.
• Daimyo retainer "Sir Harry Smith Parkes" should now have a description attached.
• Dilemma "Koyosha" now correctly decreases research rate, rather than increases research rate.
• Various typographical fixes.
• Event "Security Matters" should now have a relevant penalty.
• Mission "Developing our potential" should now be correctly displayed when skipping the first cut-scene.
• Naval AI will now repair damaged fleets in battle.
• Improvements to AI defending to take into account distance and relative strength between AI and human units when selecting targets.
• Improvements to AI defence when AI has missile superiority.
• AI non-missile/cavalry units will now more frequently move through missile units defending the front line of a battlegroup if they are being charged by a player.
• Further improvements made to reinforcing army AI to limit idle army behaviour.
• Fixed issue where AI would occasionally send in single, unsupported units to attack the player. Units will now co-ordinate better and attack in larger numbers.
• Other AI units will attack player-friendly units that are protecting the flanks of the AI’s primary target unit.